MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

gran passed away

zzelle

yesterday i went and saw gran with mom she remembered us she told us she was dying and i told her i knew but she would go when she was ready and when the Lord was ready. today we had our dd birthday party her acutally birthday was on the 14th but we had the party today. sorry anways my mom did not show and after the party i called her friend anserwed and said didn't she call i said no. my aunt doris called at 4:30am and told mom that the nurse said to call the kids in she was dying and it was a matter of time my aunt came and got mom. i called and mom said she was close we walked to the store and in that time my gran died. my moms friend called and i called her back gran died at 3:35p.m. in my mothers arm she was holding her and gran started kissing her and then she went still and mom was still holding her. i hope this make sense and spelled right because i am crying. please pray. we all know she is is heaven but still it is hard. thanks everyone. i will keep you posted. they will bury her in kentuky by my grandpa. i will not be able to go. but she knows that i loved her so much. just keep praying please.

• 2 weeks later...

they buried her last thursday all in purple her favorite color and with here gabage patch doll renne. she is beside papa. thanks everyone for the prays. they sure help.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived