MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I wanted to say hi

preparing

I found this group and have been reading for a few weeks and decided I wanted to belong and participate. I live in Idaho with husband and 2 children. We homeschool both and have for 8 years. Daughter is in the 8th grade and son in 2nd grade. We have lived in several states. We prepared for Y2K and lived on land in Idaho without electricity for 8 months. All wood heat. For financial reasons we sold the land and moved to town. We sold most of the things we had. Now I am starting to stock up again. We are trying to decide if we should live in Idaho. Land is so expensive and far from town and we will have to deal with the driving or buy closer in and have a huge morgage. We are trying to decide where we want to buy the next land and start over. We have lived in Kansas, Iowa, and we were both born in Okla. We have family living in eastern Texas and thinking of going there, but we are really worried about the heat. Thank you for all the information here on the site.

:welcome:

Hello! Nice to have you join the group. I'm glad some of our shenannigans didn't put you off.....

rocks

Archived