MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Howdy from Wyoming!

sparkysarah

Hello everyone. I am thrilled to become a part of this forum. I have been hiding out reading for a while. You are all so amazing, inspiring and supportive. You are a fabulous group of people.

Well, I am from Sheridan Wyoming and I stay at home with my son who will be two next week. I want many more kids but time will tell. I expect to be trying for number two next year. My son, Grant is a very strong-willed, curious child who has an amazing memory and never, ever forgets a thing...this can be good and bad! He is goofy and a lot of fun.....but a lot of work. Who knew you could love so much!

I've always felt like I was born in the wrong century. I live a modern life but strive for the 18th Century. I actually enjoy cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and whatever else needs done. My husband, Ryan is truly amazing. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He is great at what he does.

I am getting started on my preps and wanting to learn to can my own food. Unfortunately we do not own land, but I hope to have a great garden someday. We are working towards being debt free...after that will come the house.

Wow...I don't know what else to say...heck maybe I talk to much! I hope to get to know many of you and maybe even get to know someone here locally?! You never know.

SARAH

Originally Posted By: sparkysarah

I've always felt like I was born in the wrong century. I live a modern life but strive for the 18th Century....

Oh hey, there's a bunch more of us here that must've been born a hundred years too late...me included. You'll fit right in!

....I am getting started on my preps and wanting to learn to can my own food.

You have come to the right place!!!! There's a forum here just for that. Preserving The Harvest:

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthrea...d=30&page=1

Welcome to Mrs. S! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

rockslovemrss :hello2:

Welcome to Mrs. S we are in every state and we are every age and every stage of life. And every stage of prepping. So join in and have some fun, we do get a little crazy now and then. Well really the true story is only Westie gets crazy, well also Darlene, well also Mother, well you see what I mean. Me I am quite as a church mouse.

welcome6 Great place here! Hey Pogo, I got married on Dec. 18th 1976, flew the next day to Wyoming. We lived in Rock Springs for a little while. Then moved back down to Louisisana. We are planning on moving back up there sometime in the future (hopefully). haveniceday

Archived