MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Big News

BiscuitMaker

Well ladies I have sold my house and we have bought a new one!!! bandbanana

I can't believe it------

We really sold the house in Dec. but I didn't tell anyone because I was afraid I would put a hex on it. A friend ask me if I was going to sell and I told her yes, she and her husband wanted it and that was that but we had to wait for her house to sell. So in the mean time my DH and I looked and looked. It was so time consuming, 1 1/2 hour drive to the area and then all day in the car and then 1 1/2 hour home. Boy I was pooped.

The house is new, and it is really nice, ladies a big walk-in pantry!!!!!!!!!!! Also in the back hall going to the garage is 4 cabinets made for childrens backpacks and stuff, like lockers large, well you know what I will put in them.

The house sits on an acre, this land was a ranch and the man that owened it delveloped it for horses. So most people have 2-5 acres, and just a few 1 acre lots. Quite and very nice. On the out skirts of a town of 24 thousand. But 30 mins from the out skirts of a city of 600 thousand so for us this is good. Close to major hospitals.

I am so stunned this is all happening.

Now the hard part, I have to be out of my house by April 25. My buyers are moving in on the 26. So now I have to pack DarleneSwoon

Moving my husbands garage is a nightmare omg

We have to get a fence put up at the new place and window treatments. $$$

Well I will keep you posted as to the goings on, think about me and pray for me I need the strength help

I guess I am lucky I didn't just have knee surgery! The devil made me say it!!!! goodone

Congratulations BiscuitMaker. It always amazes me how things just work out. All the worry and sleepless nights and then pop it's all figured out.

Great news and I am so happy for you and your family!!! I know you'll be busy but let us know how things are going when you have a minute to spare. bighug

SWAT lolol

Well, suffice it to say that I already knew there aren't very many people like me...nuts is putting it mildly lol...

But congratulations on your new home. I am so thrilled for you and know you will be very happy there.

Most of all, may God bless your new home.

Congrats on finding a new home!!!! clapsmilie

Yes, the packing is a big nightmare but try to keep your spirits up by anticipating how you want the new house to be decorated!

banana

mommafitz

You have to save them on your computer first from the email.Then click reply under a post, click on the blue "file manager" link, then click "browse". It will open up a box that has all saved files on your computer. You have to find the pictures on your computer, then click on "add file", the "done adding files". HTH

What wonderful news! I am very happy for you! I know everything will work out fine with the packing and the move.

God Bless,

Cootie

Congratulations! Soooo happy for you! Just remember the packing will get done. Of course, you may not get a lot of sleep, but it will get done. lol

BiscuitMaker - this is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! I am very very excited for you. laugh

Given the real estate market lately - it is great to hear you have your buyer and the deal is concluded - now you can press forward in making your new house - a home.

Best wishes and please DO post some pics.

Well I go out to dinner last night and husband is home, he desides to pack a box or 2. I come home and he meets at the door and says there was a mishap while I was gone (this is not good news). He was packing a box and had it on the dinning room table, he pushes down on the top to tape it and the table (my antique table just breaks) My husband was mordified---it was just strange as if someone took the table and just broke the legs. After looking at it I am not sure it is worth saving, it might be better to get another one. But it is such a beautiful table.I have hd it 40 years----

I'm so happy for you!!!! We always take holy oil and go around the perimeter of the property and sprinkle it on the corners, and pray for God's blessing for peace and happiness and harmony within the land he has given us.

Originally Posted By: BiscuitMaker
Well I go out to dinner last night and husband is home, he desides to pack a box or 2. I come home and he meets at the door and says there was a mishap while I was gone (this is not good news). He was packing a box and had it on the dinning room table, he pushes down on the top to tape it and the table (my antique table just breaks) My husband was mordified---it was just strange as if someone took the table and just broke the legs. After looking at it I am not sure it is worth saving, it might be better to get another one. But it is such a beautiful table.I have hd it 40 years----

frown There are restorers who can do wonderful things with antiques. Or perhaps you could recycle part of it into something new for your new house.

Congratulations on your new place.

Joyfully,
Cheryl

Archived