MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!

lunamother

Did ya'll know that the last time I looked, Stephanie had more posts in the Shoutbox than anyone else? pokal.gif

Out of 65,029 total shouts, Stephanie has 10,787. (As of 9:30 PM May 22, 2009.) whew.gif

nicetalkin.gif :blink::0327:

laugh3.gif

bdayparty.gif celeb_tartant1.gif balloons.gif hapbirthdays.gif

I hope it was a wonderful celebration from the minute you got up until the minute you collapse into bed!!!

grouphugg.gif

I don't have a coffee percolator to give or a day of pampering, but I can certainly send my wishes for a very happy and blessed day.

Hope your day was GREAT!

:happy0203::balloons::band: Happy Birthday to You!

:band2: Oh yeah, happy Birthday to You!

:bdaycake: Eat some cake for us!

:bev: And enjoy a nice beverage on the porch or near the pond.

:bouquet: Hope one of your kiddos brings you flowers.

:clothesline: And that someone takes care of your chores for the day...maybe even the weekend!

:happyBD: to you! And many more blessings for the coming year.

Happy Birthday. Hope you got a bit of pampering and some cakes and tea and cakes and...

Many happy returns Stephanie.

Thanks so much for all the good wishes!

I had a great day and continuing to be a spoiled and pampered Queen throughout the weekend.

Henry surprised me last night with an absolutely beautiful 6 ft tall(already blooming) Magnolia Tree! :wub:

This is something I've wanted for quite some time as I have some wonderful childnood memories that involve playing in the shade of my Grandma's enormous Magnolia Trees. Now I'm studying the yard and deciding exactly where to put it.

The kids all made cards and bought gifts with their own money! Plants and garden gloves and kitchen stuff and lotions...etc... Just precious and thoughtful gifts, great kids!

We ate Sea Food for dinner last night, baked fish, fried scallops and such :feedme: Definitely a treat!

It was a great day and your hugs and wishes are the icing on the cake! : :grouphug:

Awww man.... I missed it too! I was out of town, is that a good enough excuse?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANE!!!! Hope you had a perfectly wonderful birthday... you are a huge blessing to us all!!!

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

IMSORRYINPURPLE.gif I'm way late, but want to wish you a Happy Birthday anyway. :)

thHappyBirthdayBalloons.gifpenquinhappybday-1.gif to you and many more. :) Hope this was the best one ever. :)

CONES.jpgcupcakes.jpg

HUGS35.gifHAVEAGOODDAY.gif

Archived