MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I did it! I did it! I did it!

Grace&Violets

I got my final project grade back and I got a 96% on my Capstone Project and get to graduate Magna Cum Laude on Saturday!!!!

:band::cheer::darlenedance::cele::woohoo:

Why aren't there dancing veggies? ;)

I just have to celebrate! This is one of the hardest things I've done and I actually get to graduate! I really never thought I would get the chance to go back to school, so this is just one more thing that God has graced me with. He is so good! I can hardly speak and I'm in tears (happy tears!).

Just had to share!!

G&V

"I got my final project grade back and I got a 96% on my Capstone Project and get to graduate Magna Cum Laude on Saturday!!!!

...so this is just one more thing that God has graced me with. He is so good! I can hardly speak and I'm in tears (happy tears!)."

:G&V, isn't God awesome?? He gave you the desire of your heart! Awesome and congratulations!!! pscathy

You all are so sweet, thank you so much for the congratulations! When I walk across that stage tomorrow, it's going to take everything I have not to cry. (again, happy tears!) I was such a slacker in high school, I almost didn't graduate. Really, I've never worked so hard for anything and it feels good.

Archived