MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Meds gone wrong

Christy

Sorry not to be online and report in lately folks. The rheumy tries new meds and sometimes things go bad.

Such is the case now and the laptop is rarely touched nowadays. Will pick up soon hopefully.

Thinking of you.

Will be thinking of you then Christy, hoping you can get some relief soon. I am very very careful about what drugs I will take for my rheumatalogical disorders. They usually have some tremendous side affects I have already put up with from other meds for other conditions and I just don't want those risks too, it creates more damage in the long run than it helps I think. I am finding other alternatives and simply trying to upgrade how nutrition figures into everything and some simple supplements which are usually some of the stuff we just lack more of and thats why we have these flares going on. So more like CGA said. Its amazing what the medical professionals wont admit to because they want to keep you coming back and paying through the nose for the crap the phamaceutical folks are sending out.

Thanks for the support. Been through a rotten time and had some damage to the body.

Starting something new now and oping it'll do its work without doing nasty.

Ought to get back to the Stone Age diet but that´s out of reach now.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all, it's been an interesting ride to say the least. The latest meds made me stoned out of the skull.

Dizzy, brain wrapped in clouds and me off to lala-land :cheeky-smiley-067:

In my drug addled brain I apparently decided I needed another car. Which I bought without having a clue how to pay for it.

Could have switched the deal back but my VW that was traded in had very good rest value. And dear son just wrote part of an RPG book and offered to pay the rest. Bless his kind heart. The publishers immediately asked him to do a second book so it's ok he does this plus he lives expense free. I pay all the bills for the house here. Live of luxury but if I don't do it for my only child, for who would I ?

So a Daihatsu Terios it is, a small SUV with the colour.... lilac metallic! Must be getting girly in my old age but oh joy to step in at a good height and not have to crawl in and out of a car.

Anyway, after being stoned (which is very unpleasant to me) I became depressed and started crying in a shop. Straight to the pharmacy, another HUGE cry and pharmacist went UH-OH. Side-effects.

Had to stop everything and my brain seems to be mine slowly again. Kidney had a fair blow as well.

Grey pee is not a good colour.

This was most scary and I'll never ever do this again.

Leaving for the BOL in a minute and when I get back late june, a good strong talk with the rheumy is in order.

Hugs to all, no idea if I'll be able to get online.

And don't do drugs, not even ones from the dr. Seriously, I nealy topped myself.

Oh...my...goodness! So nice to have you back from the land of the lost, Christy! That had to be horrible...Congratulations on the new car! Shades of purple are among my favorites so Lilac Metallic sounds gorgeous to me! Make sure you post a picture of it. I don't think that I've ever seen a vehicle in a shade like that unless it was a custom color.

Christy, well, aren't you glad you didn't wake up from this foggy lala land and find you had married some complete stranger? :grinning-smiley-044: Sounds like a nice little SUV in a lovely color and it worked out with your son able to help you. Sounds like it may be more useful than the VW anyhow.

I am so sorry it affected you so badly and that it shook up your kidneys. I am hoping you will heal well inside and do better. :bouquet:

At the library in Germany now. Drive here was good, nice little car.

Will take a pic, text it to someone who is member here and hope she can post it.

Technology eh?

Thank you all for you well wishes. It's been truely crazy and I#m shaken to the core about this meds business.

Short for time so will have to hijack someone's computer in the next village soon to go in detail how you are all doing.

Hugs

Christy

((((((((((((Christy))))))))))))))

I'm glad you made it to Germany fine and hope you are enjoying yourself. What a blessing that your SUV has turned out to be a great vehicle. Goes to show just what meds can do for you. :grinning-smiley-044:

:bighug2:

Oh, sweet friend...I am so sorry you have had these trials...

But I'm glad you got a pretty new car out of it! Yay for your son! It's wonderful when your boys grow up to take good care of Mama! :)

I hope that you are feeling much better now, especially now that you're off that medication, and that your kidneys have recuperated. Stay safe as you travel, and know that we're thinking of you. Hugs to you!!!

:)

Yikes, Christy! Glad things are better now. I'm always "a'feared" of the wacko results Western chemical meds have on me too. Got thru some steroids recently ok tho.

So....will we get more BO stories then soon....when you can hijack a computer, that is. It's been fun to watch your improvements thru the years.

MtRider :pc_coffee:

Archived