MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

zzelle

hi i justed wanted to say hi, and get to know everyone better. i am married with three children. we live in indania. we love to garden and grow some of our own food. my husband is teaching the oldest to hunt and trap. i am trying to learn how to knit. i am teaching myself i can make a scarf. i want to learn how to crochet. but i can not figure it out. i am trying to learn how to make quilts. thank you zzelle

Oh Goodie, another Welcome Party. Hi zzelle! We met in "Streams" already. I've done both knit and crochet and never seem to finish any projects. My major accomplishment this past year was to *finish* two dish cloths (knit). They are wonderful to use.

Sending a warm welcome to zzelle from Hoosierland!

If anyone is interested in learning how to knit or crochet, I can highly recommend the classes at Michael's. I am not affiliated with the store other than being a frequent shopper. I took a crochet class there and now I have a small mountain of afghans to prove it! What a satisfying feeling it is to be able to create something so useful.

Best to all!

thanks everyone i feel so welcome. but i am trying to figure out to put my sig. on a background, and how to design pic. sorry to put in this forum but i did not know where to put it. so if any one could help please

Archived