MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just had to share...

MommyofSeven

My heart is melting...

In a good (great, fantastic, amazing!!) way...

Roan, at 18 mos, is still mostly a babbler. He's got the point and grunt thing down, but I've been working with him on using his words.

He's been making the "ma ma" sound quite a bit lately, which I answer with "What?". He hasn't stopped to respond, just goes about whatever mischief he was engaging in, but he's definitely been listening.

He just walked in, said "Mom" as he was walking towards me and looking at me. I said "What" and he answered in toddler babble. He's come back in and done it several times. Oh.....the joys we find at the end of a long day! Think I'll go cuddle with my littlest boy before I start dinner! Gotta love the first time they say "Mom" with a purpose!

Mo7

teehee.gif Yes, it's sweet...

Until you finally understand that in his "toddler babble" he's telling you that he just flushed your toothbrush, Daddy's shaver, and then tried to flush the cat down the toilet!!!!

mega_lol.giflaughkickroflmega_lol.gif

But yes, I fondly remember those days...

Enjoy them, Sweetie... you've earned it! kiss.gif

Our oldest (5) picked roses 'specially for Daddy' today. When he came in from work, she ran up, hugged him and told him all about the pretty flowers she picked for him! Sincere, unashamed joyous love is a wonder to behold...

Aww, I'm sorry, but sometimes that is what happens.

Just think, one day you will get the thhugsandkisses.gif and he may not get so many of them then.

I guess you need to just hold the baby more. smile You are probably busy while grandpa isn't so busy.

I know, sometimes we went through that too.

thGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg

Originally Posted By: Vic303
Our oldest (5) picked roses 'specially for Daddy' today. When he came in from work, she ran up, hugged him and told him all about the pretty flowers she picked for him! Sincere, unashamed joyous love is a wonder to behold...

So so precious!!!!!!!

Archived