MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Time Posting

Staceyy

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie who lives in the suburbs. I have had an interest in urban homesteading for quite a few years now. I am avidly stockpiling due to the state of the economy. I have been lurking here for the past week and really enjoying the various threads. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

Welcome Staceyy!!! I think you may have set a record...most people lurk for a long time before they join. Grab a hunk of chocolate and a chair, it's gonna take you a while to catch up. grin

bighug

wormie

John

11.gif

bighugwelcome6dancing

Alright another Surburbia chica! You are soooo gonna enjoy it here! You've come to the right place for all kinds of ideas for disaster prepardness and not just for the Urban areas.

Jump and visit. I'm glad you posted chica

woohoo

Welcome! I think you're gonna love it here star as much as I do.

Urban Homesteading? 'tis one of my pet topics, because it is one of the most challenging...

I'm a rural homesteader now, but lived many years in New Orleans and know what the Urban Thang is all about.

Rural folks can plow and plant all day 'til the cows come home, but Urban folks hafta be sooo creative...about everything!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

'til later,

Sharon

P.S. Now that you are a member, be sure to check out the forums here for members only. Hint: scroll aaalll the way down the main page...

Ah - I wondered why we seem to be getting so many new members so fast!

What's the other website?

interestedcat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived