MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I got to meet Biscuitmaker-Update with Photos

Becca_Anne

I flew to Dallas to go to a conference to learn more about my autoimmune disease and on Sunday I had the afternoon free. Buiscuitmaker took me on a driving tour of Downtown Dallas and we took a bunch of pics of the architechtural sights including the most beautiful Catholic church. Then she treated me to a birthday dinner at a fabulous restraunt smile We really hit it off and I had such a fun visit bighug

Well color me JEALOUS!!! I dont even have October to look forward to .. I just cant make it. ***sigh***

Its good to hear you ladies enjoyed yourselves though. There are just so many nice ladies and gents on here to meet.

and.. and... and.. biscuits too please. (na ha ha! keep her busy making biscuits and bringing them as fast as I can ring *my* bell! >wink, wink, chuckle

Originally Posted By: pauline
jewlz i will drive North iffen you'll drive South come October and we can pretend to be joining all the others that will be getting together in GA. smile
Oooooh, if I'm a good girl, can I come too? Or is that inviting myself to the party? happy02

GOODAFTERNOONMORNINGOREVENINGANYTIM.gif

Oh you two, I'm so happy for you glad you got to meet. smile

Don't feel bad, Jewlz, I don't think we will get to go either. frown So, we can both be jealous3.jpg5jealous.gif .

If at all possible, we will be going to TX in May, our oldest granddaughter will be graduating and we would like to go down.

HUGS3-2.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Originally Posted By: LaBellaVita
Oooooh, if I'm a good girl, can I come too? Or is that inviting myself to the party? happy02

EVERYone is invited! Including you too!

You two look like you were having a fine time!

We can't make it in Oct. either. We thought about it, but dd may make nationals for the junior olympics again and we might travel there a few months earlier so that would use up the travel budget. (It's in Omaha this year)

You two look like you're having a great time. So glad you got to meet. Would love to go to Darlene's in Oct. but it's too early to say one way or the other. But, I can always hope.

Archived