MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

ROLL CALL, ALL MEMBERS CHECK IN HERE

unikemom

Originally Posted By: tryingtosurvive
tryingtosurvive...aka..KAtG-Sorry about the long user name but that is what I feel like...My husband passed away JAn.21...so I am a widow...I hate that term.....I am here on the farm...alone and tryingtosurvive...

I'm so sorry for your loss, tryingtosurvive.

bighug
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

Tryingtosurvive, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sympathy1.gif

I've been here and added my name to the list some time ago, and just came in to see who all had added their name lately. I saw Tryintosurvive and had to add my welcome to the forums Trying.

Trying, just read and post when and where you feel like doing so.

HUGS10-1.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the boards Gibbs and Carolyn. welcome3

Tryingtosurvive, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a safe place to vent this is the place to do it. bighug

Originally Posted By: Texmex
I'm here, I'm not new but am old but I am new to the new ones, this move has me so confused.
I am here, right? Let me know if I'm not here so I can be here

Its me, Texmex

((((Texmex)))) Quick someone get the tape! You have been missed! Hope things are good with you!
  • 1 month later...

I'm not here, if I was I wouldn't admit it...

Trying, please let me say I'm sorry to hear that, I lost my lady in Feb and these ladys and a few guys ( I think...well wormy is) helped me so much, I've never felt so cared for and prayed over in my life. I wish you had been here when you were going thru it as I was..

I love this place and these folks, even the old grumpy ones...OH..Thats me!!! rofl... regardless, please never fear asking for a hug, these folks prep more hugs then a dog has fleas.. heck they hug ya when ya don't need one..

So dear lady if I may ...:bighug

smilesmile

Trip....

Archived