MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Room for one more?

crispysmom

Hello everyone. After lurking for a few months I decided to make it official.

I am new to prepping and I am glad to have found a place with such great knowledge and experience.

I live in a tiny apartment which is a huge challenge but it is a very rural area which is a plus.

I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you.

Thanks for having me.

crispymom welcome.. apartment living? no problem! we know how to decorate around 5 gallon buckets!

end tables, coffee tables, under beds... got kids? they think they are a princess with a high bed! or in the case of a Prince... he thinks a castle high up is pretty cool too!

Yup, yup, we can handle apartment living-I'm stuck in one of those for the moment as well!

My dining room is now an appliance room, with a freezer and an extra fridge. There is a small table in there for crafts and homework, and multiple bookshelves. We eat in the living room. I have one pantry type closet with food and am constantly re-evaluating space needs in other closets so we can have more storage room. Right now there are tons of clothes in the closets but as soon as my DD's birthday present of a digital camera comes in, I will be borrowing it to post most of the clothes on ebay.

Welcome!

Mo7

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that considers 5 gallon buckets acceptable as furniture or art.

My apartment is small but I have 5 huge closets so I consider myself lucky.

I have learned alot from everyone already. Now I just need to put it into action.

Archived