MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just for fun- screennames

ArmyOfFive4God

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so many of you have names that are really different, and some of you just thought of your own names.

Well as for me, it was winter when I started on line, and we live in Minnesota, and usually there is snow in the winter up here. smile Therefore, since two of our three kids live in TX. I just decided that Snowmom was a good name.

Westbrook, I have a feeling that your name was picked because of something besides the brook by your home. smilewinksmilebighugbighug

Here you go, Mt_Rider

horse.gif

My given name is Rebecca, middle name Anne. I like all my friends to call me Becca, and since I felt at home here from the beginning and thought of everyone here as a friend, Becca_Anne seemed just right. smile I now use that username all over the net, but I started it here smile So if you see a post by BeccaAnne or Becca Anne somewhere else, good chance its ME smile

You can tell some of us have been here a while. But, I think I can remember that name, now when did you change it to Dee??

You know what they say about the mind. winksmileth6dee1705-2.gifHAVEANICEDAY8.gif

Well, I picked my name when living in the mountains was still just a dream. At the time, I lived in a city of 1 million.

Today, I live in a gorgeous mountain town in the Canadian Rockies. I share the valley with about 6,000 other souls.

I still can't believe that I live in the place other people come to, to "get away from it all". Every day, I look around, and think, "I'm living in a dream."

I am. A life-long dream.

And, I'm a mom.

So, there ya go. laugh

Buttercup was the name of our first baby goat born on our farm.. I have tried to change it a couple of times.. But after a week or so I keep changing it back..

Mine starts from a nickname the kids I used to babysit called me. Used to little ones could not say Annette (pronounced ANN-ette) So it got shortened to Nett. And rulz cause I got to have them and I rule the house because I am a single mother of three.

Katmom-My daughters call me this because I have a great fondness for cats. (Not so sure right now, though. My two furrie purries just pulled down a curtain and had a fight.) They're usually very companionable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived