MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just for fun- screennames

ArmyOfFive4God

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm The grandma to 9 children 8 boys and 1 girl. They call me nana. That was easier because they have a greatgrandma and she is called grandma by all the grandkids and greatgrandkids.

Mary aka nana9

ummmmmm... brook west? I live near the westbrook? I don't know it just came to me.. in a dream, one day while driving to town, what a nightmare! westbrook! so that is it!

believe that? sounded good.

everyone calls me pixie, they said that i looked like a pixie, and the name stuck. so, its my name in real life too, just not on my birth cert.

It's my middle name.

I originally picked my screenname back in college because I thought it sounded neat. It didn't mean anything.

Since I've started using mentalutopia as a screenname again, I've thought a little more about what it could mean. In this forum, a lot of what we talk about is how things around us are going nuts. Scary stuff--disease, bad people, wars, disasters, etc. This world is not a perfect place. But we can have a perfect, idylic place to spend our time, separate from the world around us. We just have to create it in our mind--our own little "mental utopia."

Cuz I live in the Rockies and I ride horses for therapy. If I don't ride, soon I don't walk. My life is pretty much wrapped around that lifestyle now. {Much better than taking shots, IMHO eek }

I need a horsey icon..... grin

MtRider

Archived