MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HONEY, I'M HOME

unikemom

Yes I am and it is more than about time...Geez, people I have missed you all so much, Darlene, Snowmom.,Cat, Buttercup, Becca, Momof7,,everyone...

I am back online after this year and a half abscence. Thanks Snowmom for keeping in touch I have really appreciated all the kind words and thoughts. They really helped me through a rough period in my life.

I am back now, (on dial-up though) so be patient with me and my computer, takes forever just to log in...I plan on getting my

high speed back very soon.

Just so glad to be back in action...and glad to be home... bighug

hyper.gif ACCKKKK! SHE'S BACK!!! 36.gif

4.gif WELL! Took ya long enough!!! smile28.gif

You've got a WHOLE BUNCH of new friends to get to know! grouphug2

I still have dial-up, too, so don't feel bad about that. Just jump right in and HAVE FUN!!!

star

4.gif

Hey Cat, I may be old and slow, but I eventually get back to where I started..lOL...

Gosh, I feel like a druggie who hasn't a fix in a long time, and now all of a sudden I am getting that fix.....I am so excited to be back....

Well - about time!!! bighug we have missed you soooooo much. Now you are really going to have to let us know about some of whats being happening? like are you working? still living in the same place? gotta garden? hows the kids?

Ohhh we want to know how YOU are most of all!

Welcome back

bighug

GOODMORNINGWISHINGWELL.gifHUGS34.gif

It is sooooooooooooooo good to see you. WELCOMBACKFLASHINGCOLORS.gifHUGS35.gifWELCOMEBACKWEMISSEDYOU.gif

I'm glad I was able to help. IMSORRYINPURPLE.gif

Now, you will have to let us know how you are and what you have been doing these past months. smile

HUGS35.gifSATURDAY7.gifFlowerpots.gif

Howdy Unike!!!!

Glad you made it HOME! Have thought about you and how you're doing often-Snowmom's updates have kept the worry down. grin How's the kiddo's doin? Hope all is going well.

Now get to posting, you got alot of catchin' up to do.

bighug

Hey everyone,

Yes there is a mighty lot to get caught up on.. I have missed so much. I have been trying to get on here for the past 24 hours, but this dial up is so funky, and acts like it is pms'ing or something.... just doesn't want to cooperate....LOL

Well not much really going on here, just the kids school and going to church every Sunday,, Yes I finally found a really good church... and the people there are wonderful, they just take you in and make you feel so at home...

I hope over the next few days while all the kids are in school I can get caught up on some of the stuff that I have missed.

I will be around for a while as long as this dial up service cooperates...LOL....

Hope everyone had a lovely day, and Have a good week.. I will be checking in tomorrow.....

Unike!!!!!!!!!! It's so very good to see you! bighug Now I really wish the computer at my in laws worked better.. I am going to have to make sure I sit here on mine for a few minutes every night.. Now if we could just get Nana's butt to stick in her chair!!!!!! Happy to have you "home" girlfriend!!!!!!!! partytime

Archived