MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

. I'm new to posting

Pastors wife

BUT have been reading for awhile now. I have learned a lot! My name is Donna and my husband and I pastor a small Pentecostal Church of God in Northern CA.

We adopted our first granddaughter and I home school her, she is now 16, she was only 15 last week and seems like only the week before that she was four.

I'll try and be on here at least once a week. We have two ladies in our church dealing with cancer, so not only are we trying to help out there, but also with their families.

My husband and I also own a small auto electrical shop over 100 miles from here. He stays there Sunday night late, until Thursday late afternoon. It is a dying business, but it helps out since we can't take much from the church.

We have four dogs, two Poodle's and two Boston's. I make beaded flowers, beaded boxes and will cross stitch if forced, but it almost has to be at gun point.

Now you know more than you wanted to know, I'm sure.

Welcome PW! We're so glad you've joined us...and no, you didn't write too much...it's always exciting to learn the little details that we think are boring, that are so interesting to others.

We've been very busy around the site, so take your time browsing around. If you ever have any questions, or need help with anything, just hollar and we'll be happy to help.

God bless.

Hello!

I always wanted to be a pastor's wife when I thought about who I would marry. Didn't happen. LOL AH well.

I adopted two of my kids too. They are a blessing in my life.

Welcome to Mrs. S! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I belong to a couple of other boards, but seem to only come here and one other (private craft board) when I have the time. I'm already learning so much from here. For this last Christmas, I got my daughter and my niece packaged water and a book on preparedness since they live in the California Bay area, earthquakes always possible. If it wasn't for this site, I would never have thought about it. They were thrilled, they both recognized the need.

Archived