MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pre-apology

SDBookMom

I am making a public pre-apology. I make typos, I misspell, I put spaces where they don't belong, I add double letters, I mis letters. I am hereby making a pre-apology for my poor typing. I try to correct, but always miss something. In my defense, I can't use my left hand & everything you read is written withmy right hand. It gets tired & shakes too and lots of double letters & extra spaces result. Please forgive me in adbance.

Jsust so youkn ow this his how my typweineg looks befoer I correct suiwng both hands. Ifffffffffff I miss hhtings pleasssssssss ignoear, okay.?

Joyfully,

CHeryil

Lol Cheryl no problem you know I also make all kinds of mistakes to. If people can read mine I am sure we can read Cherylspeak.

Well. I'm sitting here just in SHOCK!!! jawdrop

Typos? *HERE*??? Like THAT ever happens...

ef yu cnt tipe thinn ya gotsa chess watsch uss...

sassing

SD..Welcome to Mrs. S. Believe me, you don't have a corner on the typo market. Join the fray, have fun. Far as I can tell nobody is a perfect typing cop around these parts...

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg and welcomedogs2.gif

I know I have to watch very carefully or I will put the wrong letter in where it doesn't belong. I make a lot of errors and have to bo go back and retype them too. smile I think we all do that. smile

Nice to see someone from SD. smile We have been to the Black Hills a few times, and would love to get back there one day. It is so beautiful and it is always enjoyable to be there. smile

We live in North Central MN. smile It only takes a couple days to get there, if we take our time and enjoy the sights. smile

I'm still using the winter things here as we just had 20 1/2 inches of snow and they say we are to get more. I posted some pictures in the DD forum yesterday and Sunday too.

WELCOMBEAR.jpg to Mrs. S. smile

HUGS3-2.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

I have a little secret. I sometimes make up people. My favorite is my friend Camilla Bediller. She makes all of our typing look rarified good.

I won't put all her little notes, but thought you might enjoy part of her introduction. (No, I am not crazy, just a warpped sense of humor.) But just so you understand why I don't rely on spell check. rofl

Quote:
Camilia introduces herself -

Morning you alls,

This here form says it is to meet you ins. My darling boy, says that it is proper like to intro dunce my selves. You alls, I be Camilia Bedilier. Howdy.

I showed my righting to my darling boy this morning, and he toll me that after this I have to right it firstly over in the Works part of his computer. He made me swear that I would keep on trying in trying until there are no more little red squiggly things on that there clean purity white page. I be a trying and so far it worked. Spelling never were my strong suite, but now I kin right jest as goodly as anyone. Wonderful thins these computers. My darling boy is going to seed my righting and be so proud of his mama now.

Archived