MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Finally - I am back!!

SueC

It has taken soooo long, but we finally have the internet. It is broadband but slow eek

Never mind, I can see I have alot of reading to do to catch up with 4 months. So I might be quiet for a while while I read.

An update though - work is great and I am now on permanent staff (apparently the only one in this office as the partner hasn't got round to confirming it with anyone else rofl).

The new town, well we have been having frosts in the morning but lovely days, town has had some lovely colours during autumn that we didn't see in the last town. I have found some daffodil bulbs in the garden and will enjoy them when they finally flower.

lois

I graduated from Uni last week - did the cap and gown thing! And Hubby is learning to be a Househusband. SO time goes on and I will jump in whenever.

Oh it is so good to be back and know that I can keep in contact again!

Hi Amanda

I completed a Bachelor of Accounting last year and had a job to go to when I finished the studies (7 hours south of where we were living!) So we are now enjoying cooler temperatures due to being south and being high as we are in a highlands area

Thanks everyone for the welcome back, I am going to enjoy catching up with everyone - especially all the new people!

Originally Posted By: SueC
Hi Amanda

I completed a Bachelor of Accounting last year and had a job to go to when I finished the studies (7 hours south of where we were living!) So we are now enjoying cooler temperatures due to being south and being high as we are in a highlands area

Thanks everyone for the welcome back, I am going to enjoy catching up with everyone - especially all the new people!

OooOOOooooOOh Girlfriend, do youuu have some catching up to do! Seriously congradulations!!! On the Cap and Gown, on the new home and the househusband grin

Glad your back!! We missed you!
sSp_clangrats.gif

Aaaaiiieee!!! You're alive!!!! I was beginning to wonder if the 'roos stomped ya flat or something!

'tis so good to hear from you!!

Congrats on your graduation ceremony. Bet it felt grand...no, make that... a great big yahoo

banana :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: banana

Archived