MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A (belated) birthday party!!!

Cat

Originally Posted By: quiltys41
Hey! Someone want to bring me a glass of punch down here in the garden while I finish up planting these green beans for the boss? And would you send Trip up to the kitchen to set these out on the buffett table? greenbeancasserole.jpgyellow_birthday_cake3.gif

Jeri

Sorry bout them GB's I tripped over a torn dress with somebody rollin around in it...BUT I saved the cake!!!...why would somebody be duck tapein somebody else into a dress? you gals are strange..I'm outta here to the pond with all the brownies...

OH WOW !!!! eek did anybody invite the Pizza Dudue? oh man.....can't have him feelin left out...

Hey WHERE are the rest of the guests? We can't pull off this party with just a few of us!

EVERYONE is invited..... grouphug

pssssssttttttt....you can sneak in without the tux/gown iffen you like.... laugh

[MtRider...seriously considering catching her GOWN on fire so she can change into jeans like Vic.....just the hem, mind you. darlene2 ]

Glad you made it, dogmom. You had further to come than I did.....

Where's the table for the PRESENTS? I've got a box of snowballs for a snowball fight later. And this big long package? {don't tell....it's a personalized dusty PINK T-post pounder! Yep...has her name painted right here.... "Darlene"} What did you get her?

MtRider [wants to know what's in all the pretty packages??????? ]

I got her windows for her chicken coop. She'll never get an egg if we don't open up that place.... That and a potato fork. lol

Mt_Rider, what's that gown made of, you don't want to have it melt to you. Just trip over the hem and tear the waist. Then you can change... I'm doing ok with the long skirt, I wear them all the time. It's the FRILLS that are getting to me and I can't keep this darn tiara on. darlene2

bighug

Hello everyone! laugh The place looks great!

Happy (fashionably late)Birthday Darlene!

Wormie is pacing up and down behind the tables of food keeping Trip away from the brownies. Sipping on a pint of Coca-Cola, he keeps looking down the road for the cloud of dust that will announce the arrival of the guest of honor. He notices how lovely the ladies look in their finest gowns.

He looks around to see if anyone is looking and sneaks off looking for the stash of canning jars. running

Happy birthday Darlene!!!!

Oh…almost forgot the gift, here’s a hundred pounds of seed potatoes for ya. grin

wormie

John

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that was very moving Cat...you always wrote the most beautiful birthday scenarios.

It brought tears to my eyes...literally, so thank you for taking the time to create it.

And to everyone else, this is so sweet to find this...no wonder westie was looking so smug all day, completely content to sight see lolol...

It was special to have my birthday last a little longer, so a very heartfelt thank you to all.

Dagnabbit, I hate this dress, where's my bag, I'm changing into... Oh...Hi, Darlene! Happy birthday! smile

bighug

Here's your gift, *rolling in a 55 gal. drum* it's filled with baby fish, to stock your pond! happy02

Have some dinner. Would you like some cake? Did you see those green brownies? eek

Dag gone dumb phone lines and puters. I guess I'm "fashionably late" for this party.

I brought Dar something she REALLY needs for a gift. I've brought pink burlap bags for harvesting her potatoes!

I'm here Kayla, *trying to she what she has behind her*. And what do you mean you broke the jars!!!! I am...I mean Darlene is gonna be furious!!!

wormie

John

Am I too late? I really hope you left some room for me beside the fire ... I wanted to bring some Aussie seeds for the garden, but quarantine might get a little upset!

Happy Birthday Darlene!

Presents! Who said we had to bring presents?! Darn it...Guess I'll have to pass off my new hybrid solar cooker I was gonna show off as a gift.....'mumbling'....what am I gonna use to make it look liked I tried to wrap it.......

chocobun

Oh, sorry I seem to have forgotten my manners. MtRider, can you please pass me a napkin? I think I need to wipe the corners of my mouth.

Ah, much better, thanks.

curtsey Happy birthday, Darlene!! bouquet

I brought a present too: a peach tree, a cherry tree, and a plum tree.

Oh, how beautiful everything and everyone is! I'm sorry I'm a bit late, but I wanted to put the finishing touches on Darlene's gift...a pink and white floral quilt to keep her warm this winter....Happy Birthday, Darlene! happyBD

I also brought some chocolate covered strawberries, from our local strawberry festival. :cocktail:

Now, where's the dancing going to be? wiggle

Psssst, HSmom. Don't pull on the 'napkin' so hard. It's actually the edge of the tablecloth. Ooooooo, I don't think that chocolate stain is gonna come out! eek Hey! You can't have any more chocolate. I want some of those chocolate covered strawberries that Flagal just set down! Mmmmm.

MtRider [who likes it better here at the beautiful party....cuz it's still SNOWING IRL....sigh...."but we need the moisture" ]

Archived