MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Relieved to be back

RusticOkie

Hello ladies. You probably don't remember me but I had been a member of this forum a while ago but life got in the way for a while and I disappeared. I was so relived when my login still worked. I wouldn't have blamed anyone if it hadn't since I had been gone for so long. I have thought about you ladies often however.

I would love to join back in and become a member of the group again. I know it will take some time for everyone to get to know me (and me to know you all) but I am so very much looking forward to it.

My husband and I are still living in Oklahoma and things are looking much better than they were when we left. We also now have a second daughter. Our oldest is 4 and the "baby" is now 18 months old. It definitely adds a whole new level to our preparation attempts.

I am currently a sahm and will continue to do so until the end of time if possible. I can't wait to jump back in, if you'll have me.

Sure Okie, even I remember you. Welcome back and take the comfy seat in the corner.

Don't for one moment think that the special qualities you possess didn't leave an impression on us back then. Of course we remember you and we celebrate the fact that life has once again allowed you to come and be a part of our special nook here on the net.

((((RO))))

Welcome back...it's already starting to feel like you weren't gone that long.

Archived