MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New from IL

Carie

Hello!

My name is Carie. I am the wife of Norman for 12.5 years. We have 3 sons ages almost 11, 8 and 7 months. We live in rural south-central IL. I am a stay-at-home-homeschooling momma. We plant a very large garden and I love to put up the extra harvest.

I look forward to learning so much from all of you here.

Baby is fussy, I should go!

Blessings,

Carie

www.misscarie.blogspot.com

Well Carie Welcome. I am also from the southern part of central illinois.. I haven't been on here much lately because my computer decided it didn't like me anymore. Looks as though I am going to have to get a new one!

As I said welcome home!

It is great meeting all of you! There just isn't enough time in the day to check out all the great resources that are here. I now see that I haven't been doing nearly enough to get ready!

Blessings,

Carie

Hi Cari,

I'm from Northern Illinois. We also homeschool and I also planted a large garden this year, and I'm still looking for places to cut new garden beds!

Welcome to Mrs. S.

welcome6

Hi Cari,

I am also from IL, though I'm in the Chicagoland area... I have 2 gardens one here and one at my farm in Door County, WI. I don't home school, don't have the skill required or temperament. I do admire anyone who does though. I send mine to the Catholic Grade school and High School, let the brother's and nun's there have at them and my cousin who's the principal of the grade school LOL...

Welcome... Some smart ladies (and gent's) around here...

Kath

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm late with welcoming folks, these days!

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Archived