MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MIA Members?

The MacKinnon

With this economy, I wonder how many no longer have internet at home.

:(

I know of one member here that no longer even has internet. I think she does manage to check in from time to time at her library though, but it's been awhile since she has even done that much. With the way things are going, there may be more of us doing it too before it gets any better. I just try to remember to keep them in prayer....and there are so many now needing it. :huh:

Q

I haven't heard from PCS since October, still fighting to keep her leg from the snake bite at that time. No updates on her blog, either.

Aint2nuts was here a few days before Christmas.

I occasionally see OMB on Facebook and we chat abit. He seems ok. Lots of snow up where he was this past week , again. But he was ok, doctors visit turned out ok, so hes got his health still. I think he is concentrating on his writing mostly, and just tending things on the homefront. Sort of hibernating since its winter, ya know? But I can say hes alive and well enough.

I worry too when I see that PCS and Westie are Quiet, too quiet, and about CGA, Stephanie was asking me just yesterday... I hope they are both ok. I havent been posting much lately, but that doesn't mean you all are not in my prayers. I think maybe some of us have had to take a mental break, or we are getting info on daily events in other places and it gets so you just have to take a break from it all. I find myself just turning on the radio instead and listening and I do more actual stuff then and feel a bit better, because things going on these days are just so hard to keep watching sometimes. It just seems endless. I would rather get an uplift from music and do the things I know I need to be doing..... and right now I need to go do my next clutter clearing chore.... clothes in the closet, the ones that just hang there and dont get used..... you know the drill. Take care all!

I'm not that 'old' on here so I'm not familiar with many that are referred to here but I do wonder about PureCajunSunshine as she's had such an ordeal with that snakebite. I was hoping she or someone would post an update on her. I've sure been thinking about her.

Well, I am still kicking and here. Thank you so much for the concern! It just seems like by the time I get on the computer, I just don't seem to have the energy to type much. I will try to post more so everyone knows I am okay. Westie is okay also. She has an awful lot going on just at this time.

Rita

I miss Cookiejar, too. :( She's been gone almost a year now.

Belle is doing okay from what I hear from another friend who calls her often. She is busy in KY and they lost their internet. She does get online once in awhile when she has the time at the library.

Q

Cookie is doing ok. Life is just keeping her very busy. I miss her humor...

I miss her too. She is a really talented writer. I miss the stories!! But am glad to know she is okay...

Q

Mom11 -Catherine- is doing well. She ran into problems with her password when we switched servers and just has not gotten back on yet. She does read here quite often though. She has been a real help to me when I started pressure canning, staying on the phone with me for quite a while and calming me. She has challenges but overcomes them as they hit her.

I miss a very long list of people I've not seen in quite some time. Searching for info, I'll come across their posts and wonder how they are doing. *Sigh*

Hoping they are able to come back soon.

Does anyone have an update on Angela ("Aint2Nuts") or Pure Cajun Sunshine? Did I miss it? I haven't seen either one around for awhile...? :pc_coffee: or Trish (CrabGrassAcres)?

Angela is doing okay. She is waiting to see if she needs to have her thyroid removed. It is not cancerous, but may still need removal. She got approved for a device that will help with the pain in her joints. She is busy and doing a lot of productive things around the house such as painting (friends are helping with a paint party) and also scavenged some really neat stuff she is fixing up. She's helping someone in her community learn to use the computer, her kids got scholarships to the area recreation center and take cool classes. Angela is trying to exercise there also when she can.

Oh..and although nobody gives a flying fig if I live or die....I'm still around. LOL I only posted today because someone asked about my best friend. :::::::going back to lurkerdom::::::: Carry on! Bye bye

I didn't ask about you, or Kevin123 either, because I see both of you on from time to time.

polarhugzf8.gif

My daddy has always said, "a leopard never changes its spots".

Dar, ya know I luv ya, but I gotta say it.... My mom always said "If ya can't say nothin' nice....shaddup." :hug3:

We all belong here and call this place 'HOME' because we sincerely love and care about each other. Family. Period.

I haven't been posting as much as normal. Life has been a bit....ahem...crazy. To say the least. But I know that my family here still cares about me and welcomes me with open arms when I return. I, too, miss the members that are rare to visit or have moved on. All have touched me and have a place in my heart. Whether they lurk, post only occasionally, or pop in and out, their return is reason for celebration. I pray that those who have moved on are well and happy. I miss them immensely.

:bighug2:

Perhaps you misunderstood Necie...everyone is welcome and always has been, regardless of how much they post...or don't.

There are, however, some things I don't appreciate.

Moving on...

Archived