MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Watcha doing today?

Kappy, glad the back surgery went well. And hope and pray that whatever is going on with your hand will be fixed soon.

Congratulations on your new puppy Ambergris. I know he will be spoiled rotten and well cared for. 

Mt. Rider, glad the therapy is helping with the memory. You are doing really well. 

Jeepers, I need to do some of what you are doing on outside of house. GS is going to pressure wash the house after he is better. He was very tired all day today but ate better and less pain. He ended up calling the kidney doctor. Seems they tried to call him and the ER gave them the wrong phone number. He sees kidney doctor on the 26th. I was hoping sooner but at least it's not a couple of months out like some of them. He is going to try again to go to work tomorrow. Just hope all will go well for him. Still hasn't passed the stone yet. 

Today I didn't do a lot other than go through some things. Washed sheets and things like that. Going through things for GS to use in his apartment. August is going to be a very busy month. Trying to get things together for baby shower next month. Everything is happening all at once it seems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow, Kappydell, that’s nice to hear thing are looking up, sounds like you will have your hands full of eggs soon & a canner full of roosters..  

Yikes Miki, I hope your stone passes quickly…:pray:  God knows…

Looking forward to seeing the pics, Ambergris!

LS, hopefully he will be able to work.  Movement seems to help pass those stones.  Kidney failure & dialysis sucks too..BTDT, more than I would admit.

I worked on, organizing my transferred pictures for a while.  Midnightmom, there was a lot on the old computer, I didn’t want to transfer, and was concerned, if I connected them, I would get stuff I didn’t want.  Old vs new…. It just took time, with a 36 gb. thumb drive. (Thanks to the PTB for sending me a thumb drive I could reformat. LOL)

So, the new freezer was delivered on schedule, 9 this morning.  Home Depot had a sale, including free shipping for a unit as big as ours.. $600. They pulled it out of the truck & started to remove the box, but I stopped him…’no need’,  I can use the cardboard, plus I didn’t want it to get scratched up going through the back gate & obstacles to get it to the back door. They wanted to install it, but, that too wasn’t feasible, because the old freezer was full & running.  And DH didn’t want them to see his ‘business’ room.  They left happy not to have to install it, plus told me Home Depot will come, free of charge and take the old one.  Wow, I didn’t expect that, except it still works, so, it will be our backup.  I got it out of the box & plugged it in, instructions said 4 hours.  At 108°+ outside, & it turned off in an hour & came back on 2 hours later for 1/2 hour!    

Once DH got up, we removed the styrofoam base, after we got it in the house.  I stepped on my skirt trying to cut the styrofoam base in half, & ended up working in just my slip skirt.  Lol….

He was worried I wasn’t transferring the food quick enough, but, good grief, 1/2 was put into ice chests, I had brought in, cleaned & cooled off!  A lot went into the frig, top shelf freezes anyway.  I only had to discard one garbage bag of frozen food dated 2016-19. Because the seals were broken on the vac sealed bags. 2017 tamales were pitched, because his mom gets us 3-5 dozen, fresh every year… Yikes.  The only other stuff I pitched was ‘fat/lard’ from smoking hams & other meats… he doesn’t need that in his diet, at all!  

Whew!  A lot of work… had to clean the floor under the old one, before sliding the new one in there, because a desert toad had gotten in the house and lived under it, for a couple of weeks, before we discovered it and caught it…. Nasty, sticky pee…. It was coming out at night and using the dog water dish….  :yuk:  And we wondered why the pups had the pukes so often, during that time, poor babies.  :shakinghead:

So, the new freezer is, slightly larger, weighs a lot less, empty, and, is supposed to keep its cold temperature, even up to 110° outside temps.  We put the internal temperature to the coldest setting, without hitting the “Turbo” cool…. :scratchhead:

Also, defrosting an 11.5 lb. brisket, to cook tomorrow, if it’s unfrozen by then..should be, I hope.

Dinner is done & leftovers put up, dishes are done and I’m bushed…. Tomorrow is another day….  

Jeepers, I hope you have gotten all your $ from BoA…they just got hit with a tremendous amount of fines for fraud…

• Like 5

Good to hear from Kappy/C.S. Mary.  So sorry you had to do the back surgery TWICE!  I'm sure rehab was just as "fun" the 2nd time around.  Hope your hand can be rehab-ed too.  Total envy of your own garden produce, of course.  Chickens in the bathtubs.....  :lol:   Yeah, we had them in the basement but ...they are messy cute critters!

A puppy, Ambergris?  You're settling in, aren't you?  Glad you'll have a dog then. 

Yay for the new freezer, Annarchy.  Especially in this so called "Heat Dome".  Can't imagine what it's like to walk outside for even a minute in your heat.  Dry heat or not!  :knary: 

:pray:  for Jeepers' house repairs/maintenance.....and for just the right people to absolutely LOVE their new home!  :pray:  Soon!

:pray: for GS and Miki ......to be relieved soon! 

So glad, LittleSister, that you could normalize your relationship with your GS!!  :pray: that he never goes back to the drugs that warp his mind/emotions!!! :pray:  

I 'bout had a heart attack when Doggie Dear was barking on the porch this morning...at the lone duck on the pond quacking her head off.  WHERE is everyone else down there?  We've had a couple indications there might be a predator but....  I'd just staggered out of bed so had to change clothes and get some shoes on...and grab phone [cuz w/o DH home, I really should never go without it...even with life alert device]  Had to go way over to see the near end of the pond and ....  :shrug:  The rest of the crew was there on the bank sunning and preening.  Loud Mouth had joined them by then and all was well.  :rolleyes:  So starts the day with critters!

Have been trying to do my Cognitive assignments but kept getting interrupted.  I did walk dog.  And keep whacking off the flower heads of the gigantic thistles growing along the road.  When we first moved in....long long ago, DH and I uprooted SO many of those from the berm and ditch and around everywhere.  Took years to get rid of them.  Digging them out by hand.  So while they have a lovely purple flower, the spikes on those things are nasty.  My old horse used to chomp off the flower and eat it.  Welcome to it.  Then I didn't have to lop off their heads with my aluminum walking stick [aka: old ski pole] .  So yeah, the walk was cardio too. 

Have primary doc appt tomorrow.  'Bout every 3 months check-in since I'm now actively doing things regarding M. S.   Sheeeesh.  It consumes so much time...and sometimes co-pay.  $$  But.....I'm in much better shape than 3 months ago!!!  :amen:

MtRider  :offtobed: 

• Like 5

years ago i read a book called "city dog" that told how the author, a dog trainer, taught a dog to work as a non biting  (less liability) protection dog for a shop owner.  Standard obedience training plus he was taught t stay in his "place" under the counter at the shop. What impressed me tho was how he taught the pup to go berserk (snapping and barking and acting threatening) on a signal from the shop owner. 

While training he would play tug of war with the pup, encouraging lots of growling and such; then graduated to shaking a clean mop at him to try to grab and tug.  Then he started adding the "beserker signal"  - - - he would clear his throat when the dog was shown the mop and reacted with lots of noise.  Praise and goodies for a good show.  Eventually the mop was discontinued leaving the throat clearing as the signal for bark like a maniac.  The dog loved it as a cool "trick" and the shop owner incorporated his trick into her play time with him.  She did not want a biter for liability issues just a threatening reaction.  it was interesting to see how this was taught.  

• Like 6

I woke up at 4 this morning.
Will walk when it gets light.
Then walk dogs.
Go to pick up sputum cup for DH and then hit Aldi.
My friend that goes with me wants to take me for a belated Birthday lunch.
Bible study tonight and maybe start the bread that didn't get done yesterday because of today's plan changes.

DH's dad is going home with Hospice today.  Not doing well- aspirating, has feeding tube in stomach.  DH doesn't think he can travel to FL even if it is arranged and he isn't driving.  We will see.

Kappy, I'm glad your second surgery is done and I will pray for your hand therapy.

Glad you got a new freezer Annarchy!  And have your back up.  Will you keep jugs of frozen water in it?

I'm happy you still have ducks Mt Rider!

I agree about everything happening at once Littlesister.

• Like 3

Kappy, so glad you got your back fixed...again! I am sorry about your hand though. But with the housework, garden, animals and new chickies, it seems like you aren't letting it keep you down. Way to go! Hope chickens graduate from your tubs soon. Before you mentioned the shower I was wondering how you were managing. I was about to suggest baby wipes. Glad you didn't have to resort to that... BTDT.

Can't wait to see the new puppy Ambergris. Sounds like he will be a much needed addition to the family. Anything to make noise at the appropriate time will be a great asset.

Annarchy, glad you got your new freezer.  Also glad you got rid of the nasty old toad. Sticky pee is the worst. Ugh. I got my freezer at Home Depot too. Also my garage door opener. So far, so good. Although nothing was installed in a slip.  LOL.  I still need to figure out how to attach the bottom feet thingies on the freezer to keep it from being pulled across the garage floor when I open the door. 

I read about BOA online. Didn't surprise me one bit. They are shady. They still have my $14,000.+ They said when construction uses up the $34,000.+ then I'm to call them and they will send out an inspector to see what has been done and then they will release the remaining $14,000.+. When that $14,000.+ is used up insurance will send another $20,000.+ and we will go through the same process all over again. And then another $20.000.+ when that $20,000.+ is used. A total of $107,000.00+ altogether. $50,000.+, $20,000.+, and $20,000.+ plus the $5,000.+ they already paid me for the furnace. I'm going to suggest to the project manager that we call for an inspection as soon as they have the materials bought and are 3/4 the way done with the installation of the $34,000. so that, hopefully, there won't be a huge delay. One of my first inspectors from the insurance company had to come all the way up from Texas and that caused a big delay. There was a lot of interior damage! So yeah, I need to fix up the outside to even up the value to the house that the inside will bring. Hopefully. :sigh:   

• Sad 4
18 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Contractor called and gave an estimate on all of the extra work I asked to be done. Mostly on the outside of the house. All on my dime because it wasn't damaged in the flood. I know it is a lot of work. And I know it will help sell the house and it needs to be done, It really needs it! But dang. $4,000.00. I will be dipping into the old stock fund again. Everything is so expensive these days. Paint all of the trim on the house, paint soffits, paint shingles, paint 2 doors, wrap 2 porch posts, wrap garage door entryway, install new outside light, power wash the house. Then install new carpet in one bedroom and paint it. I suppose I'll go ahead and have it done and pray that I recoup the money in the sale of the house. It's a pretty big house but dang. Lesson learned to not let the outside of the house go to pot. Fixing it up all at once hurts. 

Maybe once the exterior is power washed the painting won't be necessary. :pray:

• Like 5

Painting is definitely necessary. It is all pealing off of the wood and curling up. In many places it is down to the bare wood. It's really bad. The power wash will knock a lot of the paint off so there won't be much as scraping to do. The back of the house is due north and there is mold/mildew/moss, don't know which, growing on the back of it. That's basically why they are power washing. Most of the house is vinyl. They are painting everything that is wood plus the metal soffit and shutters. Everything except for the side garage door. I'm not sure why I didn't include that. Probably to save money. If I decide it needs it, I can do that myself. It's just a regular door at the side of the house. They are also painting the front door which is a double door. There are two posts that are down to bare wood too and they have holes in them from woodpeckers. They are going to use a wrap on those so I won't have to replace them. That would have been a hassle because they hold up the front porch. 

P.S. I said paint the shingles up above. I meant shutters. Paint the shutters.  Sheeesh. 

I don't even want to think about roof work. :0327:

• Like 5

Jeepers, That is a lot of outside work but will be well worth it once it is finished. My house is all brick with just the top board being siding. GS is going to power wash the house when he feels better as well as the patio. He doesn't know it but I am going to pay him for doing it. He missed 3 days of work so far that he didn't need to miss right now with moving into his own place in just under 2 months. Might be a bit of encouragement for him helping others. Though he does help me when I ask for help. Need to replace all the outside light fixtures and paint the front and side doors plus get new storm doors. That is about all of the outside work I think I need to do at this point. 

Kappy, :pray: all goes well with your back and hand from the therapy. Sounds like your garden has really done well. And lots of chickens and eggs. 

Mt. Rider, I am so glad you are doing much better.  I need to get my medical lined up soon if I don't keep getting distracted from the kids.  I have put it off till the end of August when everything should calm down. 

GS went to work today. Took him to get his car so he could drive to work. Don't know if he will stay at his friend's house or come back to my house. He kept his clothes here and took a backpack with a set of clothes and his meds and things, along with some other things.  Though he really looked washed out when he got up. Said his lower back was hurting. But right now mainly only tightness but not the severe pain he was having though he still has not passed the stone yet.  So I am on call just in case the pain starts up again bad and he has to take the oxycodone. He won't drive if he has to take that.  Praying all goes well tonight. 

Been looking for other things GS can use for his apartment and found the material in the shed but can't get to it yet. It was too hot today to pull things out to get to the plastic container. Hoping tomorrow will be a bit cooler and I can move things around out there. Been a hot one past 3 days.  Need to water garden again tonight. 

• Like 3

Already walked.
Have a 3 hour obligation this morning.
Stop at Church and check to see if typewriter works.
Home to start bread to make tomorrow.

DH's dad is home on hospice. They give him one or two weeks.

• Sad 4

Miki, so sorry about your FIL.  :pray: for your DH, you and family.  

GS made it to work last night but only made it for 6 hours.  Pain started to come back but he left before it got so bad he needed the stronger pain med. Stayed with me again instead of going home. He's sleeping comfortable now. He is going to go into work again tonight in hopes he can work his full job. 

Been working on GD's baby shower gift.  Bought a moses basket that can be used for a bassinet till the baby is about 3 months old. Great for if she goes to visit family.  I am putting a dowel up on each side of it with a rope for a clothesline to hang some of the baby clothes on and then put all the other things inside the basket.  I just hope it turns out right like I am hoping.  DD gave me that idea. I'm not buying big items like highchairs, strollers and things but clothing of all sizes from newborn up through next fall or winter. She plans to use disposable diapers but I bought some reusable ones also. You never know if you might get into a situation where you can't buy the disposable ones and need a back up.  Some toys, teething rings and bibs and lots of other things she will need also. 

Watered garden last night and again this morning. Seems garden is not liking 90 plus degree weather and no rain for a few days now. Just hot and muggy. Hoping to get at least another 10 quarts of squash out of the plants before they are done. Okra is just starting to pick up and the watermelon I think got bigger overnight. Will go out this evening to see what needs picking. 

• Like 3
On 7/13/2023 at 9:26 AM, Jeepers said:

Ugh. I got my freezer from Home Depot too. Also my garage door opener. So far, so good. Although nothing was installed in a slip.  LOL.  I still need to figure out how to attach the bottom feet thingies on the freezer to keep it from being pulled across the garage floor when I open the door. 

Oh my Jeepers!  That’s exactly what is happening!  Good grief!  Yikes!  I filled the new one up with everything from our older one…exactly as we had it in the older one, however, I was thinking it was similar, heavy stuff went into the basket at the bottom…..  DH upped the temp, 10° F. I’m good with that.  He used my Coleman thermometer, I carry in my BOB :scratchhead:

Nope !  Nada! &  Nooo!  The bottom basket fell out on my feet, and wouldn’t hold on the side bars, they are supposed to be designed to hold it up!  Arg!  I want my other freezer back!  Which, I cleaned the seals, and let it dry out, today.  Apparently, it was iced up.  Took 2 days to quit leaking, plus some of the internal seals were misaligned.  Fixed now, and it’s spotless. 

Went to the store, got our supplies, we needed replacing, came home, & began putting stuff away.

Wow!…..

I had to move all the ‘heavy’ stuff, meat, etc, up, and put stuff like veggies into that bottom drawer, so it doesn’t slide out, anytime I open the door.  I’m so disappointed.

Still, I can NOT believe how tightly it is sealed, without a locking key!  Yikes!  Even full, it is almost more than I can do, to pull the door open!  It slides…. :shakinghead:

• Like 4

It's hard for me to open my freezer too. I have to hold onto the side of it and push back or else I'd be pulling it clear across to the other side of the garage. Good strong seal for sure. Mine came with some kind of...well, I don't know what they are. I think they are supposed to go in front of the casters but I'm not sure. I didn't really look at them that closely. I'm thinking about putting a rug in front of it to keep it from rolling. Wouldn't help how hard it is to open. I'm glad it has a good seal though. The only thing  have in my bottom basket is a turkey and some chops I want son to take so I'm not really sliding it in or out. 

• Like 2

Watered garden again this morning but not as deep as last night. Been muggy and hot all day. Was suppose to get rain but went around us. So glad I watered again.  

GS didn't go to work tonight.  Was having dizzy spells and reaction to the flowmax. So had to stop taking it. Need to get him to where he can get back to work again Monday. He thinks he might have passed the stone. No pain or pressure, just some discomfort now. Still working on getting over the UTI. Once the Flomax is out of his system he should be doing ok. 

Speaking of freezers, I have an old fridge in garage with freezer on bottom. It's a self defrost one. Well it is leaking water and ice keeps forming in the bottom. But everything is still frozen. Been doing that for a while. I'm going to can what is in there and then move the rest to the big freezer. Need to figure out what is going on with it. 

• Like 3

I woke up this morning and thought that it would be a great day to go to Amish country. I have no idea why that occurred to me but that's where I ended up. I didn't dare go in Lehman's. I only go in there when I can get my senior citizen discount. But I did hit the quilt shops again. I got just a couple of bundles of fabric. The one shop I like to go to now charges 4% if you use a credit card. So, I won't be going back there unless I have cash. Pity because they are a good source of fabric. I went to the other shop and got a couple more bundles of fat quarters. And that was all. I hate to admit it but I think I've about shopped them all out. Nothing new or exciting any more. I need to go to PA for some brighter colors. Lame excuse. I love the dark colors but I want to make a couple of bright colored wall hangings. Suppose I could get fat quarters at Joann's.

I still had a good time down there. But you can tell tourist season is in full swing. Take a town of about 1,500 and add a extra 100 plus cars and you have, well, tourist season. Fortunately I know where to go and the best way to get around over there. I was disappointed to see some of the shops, that were there since before I started going there, are now closed. Where I got most of my oak furniture is now gone and the shop where I got G-son's little table and chairs is gone too. You just assume they will always be there. A few other new shops have opened so I guess it balances out.

I will save a ton of money when I move out of Ohio though, between quilt shops and the bulk food stores. I went to the best one over there. Walnut Creek Cheese. Oh. My. Gosh, the deli is to die for. They have the best chicken and noodles. Anyway I came away with 2 chicken and noodle dinners, 1 chicken and stuffing dinner, 1 cole slaw, 1 macaroni salad and one potato salad. Also a big ham and cheese sandwich that I intended to eat on the way home but left it in the back seat and couldn't reach it. I have so much food in the fridge/freezer now. I must have looked like one of the hundred other tourists over there because the cashier asked me if I needed any ice. 

And, it's a good thing I got stocked up on food. I will probably be laying low the entire weekend. I got my first shingle shot this morning and I anticipate not feeling great the next couple of days. Arm is already starting to get sore. I'm taking Tylenol to try to get ahead of it. Hopefully the shot will stay ahead of G-son and all of his little cootie infested cohorts. His other grandpa is still suffering with the shingles. Poor guy, it's too hot for that mess.  Sigh. 

• Like 3

Kappy so good to hear your update! Hope the PT helps 

(((Miki)) So sorry about your FIL. 

Ambergris exciting to see your new puppy does it have a name yet?

MtRider glad your animals were ok

Jeepers I am glad that things are starting to move on the repairs for you. I'm sure it feels like this is taking forever but hopefully by this time next summer your house will be sold and you will be moved permanently and this will all be a bad memory.

Littlesister glad your GS seems to have passed the stone!

I worked an insane amount this week and my poor house is a mess. I got the main area tidied up this afternoon and re-organized some things making space for my friend in the laundry area and pantry. Got some other things put away in the entry area of my house so other than my art room "room of requirement" mess the dowstairs is in pretty decent shape now. DH fixed a broken roller shade and I fixed a valance rod that had fallen down so tiny wins upstairs today too. I got two more yellow squash, 2 zucchinis and some cherry tomatoes tonight from the garden. My nasturtiums are looking lovely. I may pick some for my salad for lunch tomorrow :feedme: I have kale, tomatoes, cucumber and nasturtiums I can use from my own garden :wub:

Edited by Becca_Anne
  • Like 5

Not much sleep last night, but will walk in a few minutes.
About the only thing on a list for today is to give one pup a bath.
With my lack of sleep, that may be it. Or maybe attempt to start the bread that I keep putting off.

11 hours ago, Littlesister said:

Was having dizzy spells and reaction to the flowmax.

I always have dizzy spells when a stone is getting ready to move.  Not fun!  What was his reaction to Flowmax?  I was going to ask for that Monday at my doc appt., but didn't know about side effects.

11 hours ago, Jeepers said:

I got my first shingle shot this morning

I didn't get shingles until after I had the shot.  I think it was Varivax.  It was the first one they came out with.

9 hours ago, Becca_Anne said:

tiny wins

I'm glad you had some wins overall!  Tiny wins are fine for me!

• Like 4

Yikes Miki. Hope that doesn't happen to me. I'm monitoring it closely to see how I react to it. How I react will depend on if I get the second one. So far so good, only a sore arm when I bump it. It's still early though. I got the Shingrix. Second one is supposed to be between 2 and 6 months from now. D-ex had shingles last year and he said his were pretty painful and he is a tough guy. I really don't want the shingles. I think that would put me over the edge right now. 

Becca_Anne, tiny wins are great. They show we are moving forward. Glad your garden is doing so well!

Ambergris, I have trouble keeping track of my phone too. I have to put it in the same place every time. If it isn't beside me then I keep it on top of my purse. When I'm at the house I have to put it down in the middle of the room. Last time I was there I lost it. I had put it on top of a black laptop. My phone is also black. Took me a half hour to find it. Don't know what I was thinking. :misc-smiley-231:

• Like 4

Miki, GS was having the dizziness, sinus type issues and a hard time breathing. Just could not get a deep breath and was like it was taking his breath away. And very tired. He could barely walk across the floor.  He's tired today but doing a bit better. 

Jeepers, hope all goes well with the shingles vac. and you don't have any issues from it.  And glad they are now starting on your house. 

Checked garden this morning but only a few cherry tomatoes were ready to pick. I think the squash is about done. But might get a few more out of it. Just don't think it will be enough to can.  I cooked straight from the garden last night. Squash and okra. GS who said he doesn't like squash decided to try it. Yep he likes squash. I might get this kid to eat veggies yet. He likes fried okra so I air fried that. 

Been cleaning up in house and now GD will be getting the bedroom suit on Aug. 5th. I am getting a bit tired of them changing the dates for things. I feel like Jeepers with her house. Nothing is going to get done till the Grandkids get all their things out of my house. Then I can load up more stuff for Goodwill.  Then call the painters to paint bedroom, hall and foyer.  Then I will move my office, sewing and craft things into that bedroom and get it ready for the painters to paint living and dining rooms. After that I am hopefully home free for a while and can finish getting house back together. 

• Like 3

Found the phone.  Then went to a three hour, forty-five minute high mass in which some thirty-five or forty tenth graders renounced Satan and all his works and otherwise confirmed their baptismal vows, with their godparents flanking them.  I sat in the back with the bioparents, who were basically along for the ride.  It was interesting, as the guy on one side of me was responding in Spanish, the great-grandmother on the other side was responding in Latin (loudly--I think she was making a point) and I was going from English to Latin to Spanish depending on how off-guard the need to talk caught me, and one of us (I pray not me) smelled strongly of cat urine.  This is the first mass I've seen where the offerings included bread, in the form of a loaf (possibly a "chonta" loaf and what looked like cookies, carried up the aisle by one couple, followed by another couple carrying a bottle of wine and a basket of fat purple grapes, then another couple carrying a large basket of local tropical fruits, then another couple carrying "viveras" or "vivendas" which appeared to be boxed groceries or dry goods in a laundry basket, then another couple carrying another kind of food I forget.  I was wondering if these go to the priest or the visiting priest, or if there would be a raffle later (not that I saw) or if they would be distributed to the poor.  It's still a mystery.  I was interested to see that the passing of the plate in this case consisted of the passing of a deep cloth bag (held open by a wire hoop) so that no one could see what anyone else dropped in.  This pleased me, especially in a congregation where some people seemed to be wearing the only clothes they had and others were rather comfortably off.  

And the place was packed.

• Like 5

Hope your house comes together soon too Littlesister. They haven't started on mine yet they are just talking about getting started on it. Second verse...same as the first. Still waiting on permits. Sigh. If they knew they needed them then why didn't they apply for them months ago. Boy, if I ran the world...:runcirclsmiley2:

Anyway so far so good with the shot in the arm. It's tender when I touch it. Just normal shot stuff. I am sleeping a lot but it could be because of the nighttime med he gave me. I don't like it. I sleep all day. But I'm going to hang in there with it for a little while. Maybe take it at 6 in the afternoon so I can fall asleep by midnight without my body moving all around. It gives me restless leg+ syndrome like the OTC  PM type meds do. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2