MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Phew, I made it!

Jo

Hi. Sorry for not coming by very often. I have absolutely no excuse. I was talking to Pixie earlier, and she said that I have until she is done supper to post here, or she would announce it for me.

So, here it is: I'm having a baby. Due in July.

Now Pixie, you can tell everyone that you're going to be an aunty again.

~Jo

heh heh look before i post huh. lol babys gonna be born july second. its family tradition. lmao

i like my post better, it has more happy smileys. lol jo! i love you!

oh yeah, pat sais that he is glad we dont have to wait another 10 years before you have babies! lol

Thanks for all the congratulations! You all always manage to warm my heart and encourage me.

Kevin just told his family, and my SIL called me here at work to congratulate me. That was a nice surprise. It seems like they are all happy for us too.

~Jo

Quote:
Thanks for all the congratulations! You all always manage to warm my heart and encourage me.

Kevin just told his family, and my SIL called me here at work to congratulate me. That was a nice surprise. It seems like they are all happy for us too.

~Jo

how could they NOT be happy for you?!?! did you tell mom yet? how big did she smile? did her face split open? lol i bet she is tickled! does carmen know???? she has my toddler bed if you want and the excersaucer....i wish we were closer!! i wanna see your belly grow!! i will have to plan a vacation so i can visit you, just me.

can you tell i am excited? you'd think it was me having a baby! lol love you sis!

pat sais that you are gonna have a boy. he sais that there are too many girls already. lol

Pixie, Pat will have to fight it out with Kevin's mom. She has put in an order for a girl.

I did tell mom. She was at Nanny's with a dead cell phone. She was quite excited, more than I thought she'd be...I mean she already has 4 grandbabies, I figured this would be old hat by now. I told Carmen, and she was really excited too. I can't find Dan's phone number though. Yes, you do have to visit me when I'm pregnant. I loved seeing you when you were here a month before Morri was born. It truly looked like you had an alien in there the way she moved around! Ideally, I want you to come be my doula, but babies don't come on schedule, so unless my labour is more than 16 hours, I suppose that won't work.

Now that people know, I'm getting more excited, and I'm even feeling healthier for these past few days!

I'd like to offer my own congratulations to all the new grandmas I've noticed around here. It's a real MrsS baby boom!

~Jo

Archived