MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My Buddy Jack

Trip

Well it's with a heavy heart that I post the passing of my little buddy Jack.

I have no idea what happened, during his evening run he did seem listless and not much interested in bounding all over the area, I hooked him up and went over to Luna's for dinner, we watched a movie and when I came back to the cave he was dead, no signs of any problem, just like he laid down and went to sleep....

Lunamother who has a life time of working for vet clinics and caring for her own live stock did look him over and found no signs of any trama like snake bite etc.

I guess his little heart just stopped.

I got Jack after Sandy died and he filled some of the emptyness in my own heart after her passing, now the little guy has moved on and left the hole a bit deeper.

Things happen in life that leave up wondering why, but that's time wasted, they just happen, nothing can change it.

He will be missed by all of us here at Casa de Goat..... :(

Trip

Oh Trip! I am so sorry to hear this. If it is any consolation his short life was probably one of the happiest any of our furry friends could ask for. He adored his master and was given all the love and care he deserved. Tis truly heartbreaking to learn of his death. I will let T know as we will miss him too. RIP Jack :sad-smiley-012:

Jack was a fireball of energy

always getting into something

usually something he wasn't supposed to

but never with malicious intent

He was comical and kind

exasperating and serious

could get on your last nerve

while melting your heart

dogs are mirrors of their people

and we are so fortunate to have had Jack

for just a little while

and so fortunate that we have his person

as long as he wants to be here

we love you, Joe

(((Trip))) Mark and I are so sorry about Jack. He was definitely a ball of energy! Mark remembers how he stole one of his flipflops at Darlene's. What a joyous character! He will be missed!

(((Trip)))

I am sooo sorry Trip. This has got to hurt. ((((((((Trip))))))). I was just telling Lunamother last night in the shoutbox how fun it was to see that video of you playing with Jack. It looked like so much fun and I know he was your buddy.

Oh Trip, you great big bear, I'm so sorry. Consider yourself hugged very tightly.

Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Trip,

I am really sorry to hear about Jack. Sounds as though it wasn't too difficult for him, but I am sure it is more so for you. They are just little lights in our life aren't they? So hard when they move on. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Mik

Oh, Trip.....

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will all miss Jack. I am glad you are among friends who care for you, IRL as well as on the board.

I lost my little girl, a Pomeranian, about a year after my mother died. Somehow, all the grief welled up into one big hurt and it hit me really hard. I am praying for you in your grief.

:grouphug:

He put a lot of life into his little time, didn't he? Like he knew he didn't have much of it.

Go, thou, and live!

Trip,

I am so very sorry for your loss. These fur babies can sure get to us in a very short time, can't they.

I have seen the pictures of him on here and I saw the film and he was so cute. He was almost a match in color for our Minnie.

PETLOSS.jpgSYMPATHY16.jpg

I have gone to the support page several times, and it really has helped.

HUGS34.gif

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. (((((Trip)))) Jack sure was a special pup... one-of-a-kind! Thank you for sharing him with all of us with the pictures and stories! I am relieved that he apparently suffered very little or no distress.

Hugs and prayers for you,

Sharon

Trip,

I am so sorry to hear about Jack. I know how much he meant to you, and what he did for you. He helped to heal your spirit, and find joy again in life. For a very small dog, he had a big impact on many people that he never met. Any time I saw a post about Jack, I knew that I was going to be smiling.

He will be missed, greatly.

Kathy

Archived