MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just got the news...

Cat

Can you say "Grandma Cat"????

:0327:

Actually, I'm not at all surprised. She blamed the doctor's office for messing up her prescription and just stopped taking the pill. <_< And knowing my girl as I do, I figured it wouldn't be long. All she's wanted to do is be a mama.

Now I just pray she stays healthy and everything's ok with the baby. I had several miscarriages, and I sure wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially my darling daughter.

people_grammy.gif

Awww... Granny Cat! Congratulations. This is wonderful news.

:woohoo:

Grandbabies are so precious. This is your first right? We'll be able to swap cute stories of the funny things they say and do. Pictures with bragging rights of just how beautiful they are, how they take after "our" side of the family and everything. You'll absolutely love being a grandma!!

:wub:

Congrats Cat. I have always maintained that if I had known how wonderful Grandchildren could be .......I would have had them FIRST!!!! :D

It is SO much fun to be a grandmother!

:bighug2:

Congrats to Cat, a new grandma-to-be! And to her daughter!

You are really going to love being a grandma. It is the most fun! And you sit and watch them grow up and get to tell them stories about their parents too lol. And pictures! Got to take tons of pictures lol.

Q

She's just a few weeks along... and thinks the baby will be here in early July. She hasn't had her first "official" doctor's visit yet.

And she's telling me that the males in his family have a genetic "projectile vomiting" thingy going on... :o:0327:

(I didn't have the heart to tell her that females can have that, too... <_< )

Archived