MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday Boss

(((((Dee)))))

Just got in from seeing a newborn calf born to one of the cows. Nothing brings more of a smile to the heart than to watch the newborn trying to get up on his little stick legs lol

The fact that he/she was born on my birthday made it even more special :)

It's been a great day so far...my daughters are up. I went with the youngest to the Amish market this morning and bought a ton of fresh carrots that I'll vacuum seal and freeze and more strawberries.

Food is my happy place next to family...whether it be blood relatives or my family here.

Thank you for remembering :)

• Like 5

Did you know you can just put your carrots in sealed bags (not airtight) in the fridge?  I do it every year and have fresh carrots all winter.  By now they're a little hairy :D but as good as fresh once they're peeled.

Love having babies.  Especially when all goes well w/o having to help.  I hope you named her, or even him, Darlene! 

I remember your birthday yearly because it's also the day as my sons.  I think you two are twins....51? :laughkick: 

Glad your girls have joined you.  Always fun having them around!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Dee said:

I remember your birthday yearly because it's also the day as my sons.  I think you two are twins....51?

Your memory is impeccable!

58 minutes ago, Midnightmom said:

Do you also know how to relax?

Haven’t learned that one yet. 

:)

• Haha 1

:balloons::bdaycake:🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🐄🐂🐃🐂🐃🐄🐂🐃:happy0203:   I’m glad your day was filled with your favorite things.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Boss.   :hug3:  

• Like 1

Oye!  I'm late to the party AGAIN!  :rolleyes:  

Well, I hope there's some leftover cake and ICE CREAM! 

:bighug2: for you, Darlene.  Glad your girls were there for :balloons:  :happyBD: :balloons:    

Awwww...baby calf on your Bday!  Didja name him "Steak" ??  ;)  

MtRider  .....going to mark things on the calendar...cuz I sure don't have any memory left! 

• Like 1