MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I finally quit lurking

MamaTiger

I've been reading here for a number of months now and finally joined several days ago. I know TXQF Mom from elsewhere and she told me it was safe here LOL

I have been married almost 20 years and we have 4 dc, ages 11, 10, 7, and 6--2 boys, 2 girls

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you--and one warning, I'm a big talker, so I hope that's okay here. smile

:::::takes your name down:::::

Just kidding -- welcome!

Originally Posted By: MamaTiger

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you--and one warning, I'm a big talker, so I hope that's okay here. smile

You should fit in just fine then! Welcome~

Welcome MamaTiger - I lurked for years! Chocolate? What chocolate.....Our stash is about depeted...my dh and I are down to sneaking chocolate chips, so don't expect to find any here!

balloons Welcome MamaTiger

Safe...like coming home is safe. Yep. OH, watch out....don't slip on the spilled chocolate syrup...

WHO didn't clean up after themselves! Sheeeesh, MamaT is gonna think we're a buncha slobs.....

Don't mind that....I think chat went late last nite and of COURSE there was chocolate! wink Come join in on Monday nites and Thursday mornings. Or any other impromtu chat.

MtRider [checking cupboards to see if there are any goodies left]

Welcome to Mrs. S! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

P.S. Safe? Here, you WON'T feel like this: shrk.gif

Archived