MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whats for dinner???

Since it's only me tonight, I'm making creamed new potatoes and peas, with a little leftover roasted chicken. 10.gif

NO, cookiejar - NOT the lady in my avatar!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had chicken fingers and fried taters and onions tonight for sunday supper i have a pork roast in the marinade that will be cooked with onion,taters, and we will have glazed baby carrots on the side

I give, cookie! Chickens are too good to eat...Hail the duck!

06314DDcrownduck.jpg

Keeping it simple tonight - Sunday is usually DH's night for cooking, but seeing as he has gone to Brisbane, we will have a bacon omelette.

Sue

Last night I made spinach and artichoke calzones. It was the first time I had made calzones at home and everyone liked them. I'll have to try them again using different fillings. :banana2:

(this little banana guy is funny, LOL)

Leftovers from yesterday! I cooked enough to feed an army and there is just two of us...maybe someday I will learn how to cook for just us instead of us and a house full of teens.

Q

I opened up a jar of canned pork, left the broth on it, thickend it with milk and cornstarch and put over mashed potatoes. DH said it was the best thing he'd had in a long time.

I think the next time I open a jar of pork I'll add some onion, celery, peas, carrots, corn and whatever might be good that I have on had and put a crust on it and make a pot pie. Yum, that sounds good too! smile

Beef stew and a crumbled ruin of a cake, tonight.

I should know better than to try to bake on April Fool's Day...

What are boneless pork cops, zzelle? 6.gif

...ducks the flying dishes...

If I am cooking then they are all starving as I am officially on strike until all assignments are completed and submitted (another 7 weeks!)

Sue

Archived