MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Elated To Find This Forum!

Jules

I just wanted to poke my head in and say 'Howdy' from a Utah Mom.

I moderate on another survival forum and a fellow moderator pointed me over here. I love what I've seen so far; I've been reading here daily and I'm hooked!

I'm looking forward to learning anything I can and making a few new friends along the way.

I'm new to preparation and self sufficiency, I have so much to learn. I'm relieved to find like minded folk; I've been crusading on my own to get folks to wake up and pay attention to the changes around us. I'm looking forward to learning all I can.

Thanks for a great forum!

Thankyou so much for the warm welcome, it's a comfort to find so many who see the urgency in stocking up. I moderate on Simple Survival and it's mostly fellas so it's great to find other women to compare notes with. smile

Welcome Jules! I, too, am new to this site . . . but I love it already. I cannot tell you how encouraging it is to find others who see the signs of the times - and are willing to do something to prepare for them . . .

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Archived