MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My sister-in-law

Snowmom

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

It was mid January when I first mentioned my SIL had been taken to the hospital.

She was getting better, they though, and then Tuesday I got an e-mail from one of my nieces, and it said, "Well I just wanted to write and let you all know that we found out today that mom has luekima, she has the fast moving kind.. we have a meeting with the Dr's tomorrow and with hospice... she is pretty tired and weak today when we were at the hospital to see her...it is such a shock to find this out, anyway i wanted to let you know and i will keep everyone up to date when i find anything eles out...

Please keep her in your prayers"

Then later on in the day, I got this one: Just wanted to let you know that mom is coming home today, and that the news was not good, they said that she has days and maybe a few weeks but not months ,,, anyway we will take good care of her and keep u all posted this is going to be very very hard on all of us... "

Please pray for my SIL, that she won't have a lot of pain, and also please pray for the family, they will be going through a lot. There are 5 adult children and several grandchildren in the family.

My brother has been gone since Aug. 1995, so now she will soon be reunited with him.

THANKYOUFORPRAYING.jpg in advance.

HUGS10-1.jpg

I will pray for you and your sister-in-law. Please know that the LORD is indeed with you, and your sister.

God Bless,

Cootie

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

I came in here to let you all know that my sister-in-law is now in a coma. The family knows she is out of pain now. Please continue to pray for the family.

They live in WA., so they are a long way from us.

Again, I THANKYOUFORPRAYING.jpg .

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

I want to say THANKYOUFORPRAYING.jpg.

I got a call last night from one of my nieces out in WA and she said that 'mom is gone'. She was crying so very hard she only talked a couple minutes. This is going to be so hard on this one as my SIL has been living with her and her DH for the past several years and they were very close.

Thank you all again for your prayers.

HUGS10-1.jpg

Archived