MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello everyone....I'm Anna

Misty Acres

I have spent sooo many hours here over the last couple of years. I'm really not the "joiner type" but everyone here is so friendly and seem to take family values and preping very seriously. I do too. I am a "Senior" and since I have lived almost all my life pretty far from towns, it was second nature to have most of our daily necessities stored away. We really didn't think of it as emergency supplies unless we were out of something. That could have been an emergency but we usually had a plan "B". Sure had a lot of lists and clipboards. We had our own meat...beef,hogs,lamb and chickens. Shopping was done once a month for the extra things.Raised 8 great kids. You probably get the idea. Time marches on and I still continue to keep the pantry as full as I can and I still live out of town. I have been raising 2 great grandchildren(7&9) since pre-school and they are right on board with the preping. Even down to their school backpacks. Our regular bugout backpacks stay in the van. Several items have come in handy during soccer and baseball games. Even for the occasional surprise sleep over invitation! Anyway this is a fun place to be and I thank y'all for your ideas. We just keep on learning something new all the time. Anna

Oh hey! Birds of a feather flock together! I'm so glad you've joined! Speaking of learning something new all the time...

I would love to 'peek' into the kid's school backpacks / bugout bags! What's in 'em?

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

yep... if I run out of something that indeed constitutes an emergency! town is 40 miles away... no just running down to get something.

welcome!

welcome6

Welcome Anna! Glad to have you here!. You'll like it more and more as you join in the fray.

My goodness, what a nice welcome from everyone! Am I surprised? Well, on one hand, yes but actually this is why I decided to join in. I've noticed these acts of friendliness in the past and thought that was pretty special. The children will be so excited to see all of the comments. They had a hand in the decision making of whether to join or not. (I guess I kinda set it up). They wanted to check the site this morning but we decided it best to wait until after school. I'm ready to scoot out the door now to pick them up. They are going to be soooo excited! Anna t

Hi Anna! Anna is one of my daughter's name. I am glad you're here and I can't wait to chat and learn from you.

Welcome!

Cootie

Quote:
LEAH - I don't join much either - it took me 2 years to decide to post here.

rollingeyes And just look at what was unleashed!!! rofl

Welcome, Anna and kids! If there's anything we can help with, just ask! And some feedback or input is *always* welcome!!

grouphug2

Archived