MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Daughter passed away

Lisa in GA

I am so Sorry for your lost , When my dad passed away the only thing that helped me was to do make a web site for him this is where I went.

www.last-memories.com it helped me and my kids they even helped do the site. I want to one day When I have extra money join as a life time member to do more with the site.

Again so sorry for your lost and pray they find out what happened to your lovly daughter.

I am so sorry for your loss. It hits me harder because today we are doing a memorial dinner for my 3 year old grandson who died suddenly last Labor Day. I may not have lost a child, but through his loss and watching my daughter struggle his past year, I have an idea of how you are feeling. I will be praying for you and your family and those children who have lost their mother. Having lost my mother at a young age, I know how tramatic that can be.

Oh....Lisa! I am SO sorry to hear of this loss. I will definitely be praying for you and all of your family. I wish there was something we could do In Real Life ....being too far away stinks sometimes.

MtRider :pray: <--- is not prevented by distance

I know too well the gaping hole in your heart and in her family's lives. My prayers are for you and them, that God may strengthen you all, and hold you close, even as he welcomes your daughter to the heavenly home His Son has prepared for her. My sympathy.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be adding my prayers as well. My heart is breaking for your family.

We will be remembering my niece (we do daily) but on 9/11, what would have been her second birthday at the zoo. I will release an extra balloon in your daughter's memory when we release her balloons. It will be 6 months on the 23rd and my 4 & 3 ask questions.

:pray:

Dear Lisa, this is devastating. My heart goes out to all that knew and loved your wonderful daughter.

so sorry for you loss .. prayers for you all.

Archived